Sunday, March 7, 2010

Adhesions More Condition_symptoms

PSYQUÉBÉLIQUE media

all started last Saturday (March 6, 2010) when Jean-Christophe Laurence published an article in La Presse on the reissue unofficial Valerie posted on Psyquébélique. He interviewed me earlier this week about this.

Laurence's article was subsequently mentioned in the blog Marc-André Lussier Cyberpresse.

As if that was not enough visibility that morning, RDI Direct received none other than Danielle Ouimet. No, but what a coincidence! He mentioned my site and even did preview the original 45s Valerie "I want to live." She heard singing the music of Michel Paje and Joe Gracy.




Do I need to add that I am proud of? You can listen to the excerpt on the site Radio-Canada . I suggest you "skipper" in the second part of the interview.

Sorry to all those who have been having trouble listening to musical excerpts Saturday. There was a traffic jam causes some seeds. Since everything is back to normal.

Welcome to all new members!

0 comments:

Post a Comment